Sunday, February 8, 2009

Glasses for Whitney

Whitney got glasses this week. She had a friend that got glasses during the summer and she told me she thought it would be cool to have glasses. Then shortly after school started she mentioned she couldn't see the board very well. I thought she just wanted glasses because her friend had them. It wasn't until I took her for a check up and they tested her vision that I realized she wasn't kidding. Anyway, it took us a while to get in to see the Optometrist and sure enough she needed glasses. Am I a good mom or what? Next time I won't be quite as skeptical. Her glasses are really cute and she looks good in them as you can see from the picture. Katelyn says they make her look "smartacle". Whatever that is.


4 comments:

Jeanne Anderson said...

You definitely do look very cute Whit!

Kevin & Jennifer Sampson said...

You look so cute and smart!

Anonymous said...

I know I do!

S, W, E, R, A, & B Nelson said...

Cool Whitney. Rachel has glasses too. She just got a new pair because the old ones were too small.