Friday, April 16, 2010

Twins

So I have been a blog slacker lately. I have a ton of Spring Break pictures to post, but I will do that later. Tonight we took the whole family to a Twins game at the new Target Field. Outdoor baseball is back in Minnesota and it was pretty darn cool! The new stadium was amazing. It was a little chilly, but that's because it is April in Minnesota. Also, the Twins kicked some Kansas City rear end. The final score was 10 to 3. The best part of the night was watching Katelyn's school choir singing the national anthem. They were pretty far away, but they showed Katelyn on the big screen a couple of times. I love that the school choir gets to do that. What a cool experience.




1 comment:

Meridith said...

Very cool! I can't believe how grown up Lauren and Dustin look. It's been too long since we have seen them.