Friday, May 28, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation


Today was Lauren's kindergarten graduation. I can't believe how fast this year went by. Lauren has learned so much and she really enjoys school. She is an excellent little reader. Lately, she has been reading Junie B. Jones books with just a little help. Lauren is going to miss Mrs. Blake. We couldn't have asked for a better teacher. I wish all teachers could be as wonderful as her. All of this has me contemplating how fast our kids are growing up. Whitney will be a teenager in a few short weeks, Katelyn will be in the oldest grade in elementary next year, Lauren graduated from kindergarten and Dustin will be four on Sunday. I only have one more year left with Dustin before he goes to school too. I have to admit that when they were babies I never thought I would wish for time to slow down, but now I wish it would.

No comments: